-
January 14th, 2001, 11:58 AM
#21
HB Forum Owner
*LOL*..Yeah sure.. 
------------------
Sounds of laughter..
Shades of love...
-
January 16th, 2001, 01:36 PM
#22
Inactive Member
Oooh....I get to be the dashing toad w/ the brooding bad attitude? can I ride a hog too?
-
January 16th, 2001, 07:11 PM
#23
HB Forum Owner
You gonna turn into a prince?*L*
------------------
Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......
-
January 17th, 2001, 10:20 AM
#24
Inactive Member
I miss my pc *sits at college*
------------------
I will carry you through, kicking and screaming, and in the end you will thank me.
Internet Addicts
The FightClub Forum
InternetTerrorists.org
-
January 17th, 2001, 12:32 PM
#25
Inactive Member
Um....no, but I can turn into a handsome Toadie! Wheeeee! *tries to handle the wild boar he is perched on, but it squeals & jets off* HELLLLLLLLLLLLP!!!!!!
-
January 18th, 2001, 11:56 AM
#26
HB Forum Owner
*pulls out my golden lasso and ropes Toadie back to my side*..There ya go partner..but..*scratching my head*..Arent you suppose to save me from peril??
------------------
Sounds of laughter..
Shades of love...
Death Defying
-
January 18th, 2001, 12:48 PM
#27
Inactive Member
*shrugs* Thank God for women's lib!!! AHAHHAHHA! Say, nice lasso. You look a bit like Wonder Woman! *thinks of Linda Carter & drools*
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks